Get To Next Go365 Status Before Plan Resets
Just a friendly reminder that the new program year begins on July 1 for Go365. This means that your Go365 status will go back to Blue until you do one of the following:
- Complete a section of the Health Assessment online or on the Go365 App
- Get a biometric screening
- Log a verified workout
PLEASE NOTE: Your unspent Bucks carry over if you end the year in Bronze status or higher, unless they are expiring. Bucks expire on the last day of the third year following the program year in which they were earned.
Staff still has until June 30 before the plan year ends, so be sure to do everything you can to increase your status. Here are some easy ways to earn points:
- Submit a Biometric Screening through the Go365 website.
- Submit Vision and Dental exams through Go365 mobile app.
- Participate in an athletic event and submit photo proof through the app.
- Connect your Apple or Android device to track your steps or other compatible devices to track your daily workouts. (Please refer to the list of all compatible devices available on the Go365 website.)